Thursday, December 2, 2010

11. Go to a Cat Cafe in Tokyo

There will be no beating around the bush in this post. I am a crazy cat lady. Adore the little things. So, naturally I want to go to a cat cafe in Tokyo. These things sound so ideal. Let's sip on sip tea and pet some cats, shall we? Cat cafes are all over Japan and I only wish someone would carry over the idea to Salt Lake.  You basically pay a little cover charge to enter and then enjoy your human and feline friends at the same time. Puuuuurfect. A trip to Tokyo and a cat cafe? Yes, please.
+link

1 comment:

  1. They must really love their cats in Japan. My wife wants to get a cat but we live in Student housing and they say no pets aloud, so we're trying to find out if we can get a service animal because apparently if you have depression you can get a pet that is legally considered a service animal just like a seeing eye dog. So all I need to do is go get a doctor to talk to me about my childhood a little bit and sign a few papers and I'll be good to go.

    Also you requested to here my Michael Vick joke...not my best joke but here goes... ahem I think that the reason Michale Vick got into Dog fighting was because he uncovered the truth behind the NFL being run by super intelligent dogs who loved watching grown men give each other concussions so he was only out for revenge.
    Ok then my friend comedian Mike Baldwin has a Michael Vick joke...you know who else was good at Dog fighting? The Red Baron, and now he's stuck selling pizza's for eternity. Sadly I helped him write that joke and both jokes have been benched...get it cause the football?

    ReplyDelete